Subject matter requirements
- Minimum of 5 years SEO experience on a range of websites from large-scale ecommerce and global domains to B2B lead generation sites
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability with some Pacific Time Zone crossover
- Constantly staying up-to-date with the latest search engine updates
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools
- Solid proficiency using and navigating content management systems (CMS)
Client management requirements
- Extensive experience working directly with clients
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working as a team lead
- Leading client communications
- Aligning expectations across team members and clients
- Ensuring strategy and roadmap deliver on business objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Responsive, organized, and reliable communication across email, video conferencing, and tools like Slack and Google Apps for Work
- Develop and present SEO strategies and plans to clients for projects
- Conduct SEO audits including on-site technical audit, internal link audit, and backlink profile audits
- Provide technical consulting and optimization for new site launch/relaunch/redesign, domain migration, or restructure
- Diagnose and resolve technical SEO issues
- Conduct keyword research and consult on keyword strategy and mapping
- Content audit, strategy, and optimization
- Provide conversion path optimization recommendations
- Provide SEO performance and technical website reporting and analysis
- Review Google Analytics setup for proper implementation
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Apply today.
A collective, not an agency.
Apiary Digital® is a collective of experienced independent marketing consultants. We regularly bring in exciting client projects and match them with teams of consultants — all pre-vetted members of the Collective. We provide a fully curated, supported experience to both clients and consultants.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.