Salesforce Business Analyst Consultant
Subject matter requirements
- At least 3 years of Salesforce experience
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability with some Pacific Time Zone crossover
- Strong grasp of Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business, including strategy, operations, and best practices
Experience in the following areas
- Sales execution with experience managing different sales cycle lengths
- Salesforce automation to streamline processes
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
- Manage multiple stakeholders’ engagements and work with associated team members to understand projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions for these teams
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience
- Combining reports from multiple data sources
- Building nurture paths
- Understanding of email nurture implementation
- Tracking conversion rates
- Managing personas
- Understanding of, and experience with troubleshooting API connections to BI tools (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Zapier, etc.)
- Experience in Pardot and/or Marketo a big plus
Client management requirements
- Extensive experience working directly with clients
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working as a team lead
- Ability to align and manage expectations across team members and clients
- Strong project management skills
- Responsive, organized, and reliable communication across email, video conferencing, and remote collaboration tools like Slack and Google Apps for Work
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Apply today.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Let’s get started!
Let’s get started!