Programmatic Display Consultant Media Planning/Strategy
Subject matter requirements
- At least 5 years of programmatic buy-side display experience
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability with some Pacific Time Zone crossover
- Experience managing six-figure monthly budgets
- Strong grasp of programmatic display landscape while staying up-to-date on all industry trends and new technology
- Demonstrated display strategy capabilities
- Strong grasp of data-driven, direct response, KPI-driven lead gen marketing
Client management requirements
- Extensive experience working directly with clients
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working as a team lead
- Lead client communications
- Align expectations across team members and clients
- Ensure strategy and roadmap deliver on business objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Responsive, organized, and reliable communication across email, video conferencing, and tools like Slack and Google Apps for Work
- Coordinate and propose strategy with clients
- Plan budget allocation by tactic
- Support and educate clients on best practices, as needed
- Maintain relationships with publisher networks and sites to grow access to high-quality inventory
- Assist in reporting, campaign performance, analysis, and insights
- Campaign management, optimization, and coordination with DSPs
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Tell Us About You.
A collective, not an agency.
Apiary Digital® is a collective of experienced independent marketing consultants. We regularly bring in exciting client projects and match them with teams of consultants — all pre-vetted members of the Collective. We provide a fully curated, supported experience to both clients and consultants.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.