Programmatic Display Consultant – Media Execution and Ad
Subject matter requirements
- At least 5 years of programmatic buy-side ad ops display experience
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability with some Pacific Time Zone crossover
- Experience managing six-figure monthly budgets
- Strong grasp of programmatic display landscape
- Understanding of online ad formats and specs including video, mobile, and native
- High level of expertise with Doubleclick DBM and DCM
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong Excel and quantitative skills
- Strong grasp of data-driven, direct response, KPI-driven lead gen marketing
Client management requirements
- Extensive experience working directly with clients
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working as a team lead
- Leading client communications
- Aligning expectations across team members and clients
- Ensuring strategy and roadmap deliver on business objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Responsive, organized, and reliable communication across email, video conferencing, and tools like Slack and Google Apps for Work
- Campaign setup and ad trafficking
- QA of creative assets
- Advise and/or manage tag implementation, as needed
- Assist in reporting, campaign performance, analysis, and insights
- Monitor ad delivery and discrepancies across multiple measurement platforms
- Campaign management, optimization, and coordination with DSPs
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Apply today.
A collective, not an agency.
Apiary Digital® is a collective of experienced independent marketing consultants. We regularly bring in exciting client projects and match them with teams of consultants — all pre-vetted members of the Collective. We provide a fully curated, supported experience to both clients and consultants.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.