Content & Copywriting Consultant
Responsible for creating performance-driving content for both B2B and D2C brands across a variety of digital marketing channels. This is a part-time, contract, fully remote position.
- Create content strategy and messaging for multiple digital formats, including but not limited to: web content, SEO/long-form articles, SMS, email, social media, blog posts, and white papers
- Work with clients to understand requirements and determine a plan that will ensure performance goals are met or exceeded
- Consider the broader narrative strategy for the brand, and how each piece of content fits inside that structure
- Understand and constantly reference user personas/audience avatars
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create compelling messaging and copy that helps shape a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Clearly present messaging concepts and provide advice and guidance on the tone and voice for campaigns
- Produce clear, concise, error-free content that adheres to style guidelines
- Partner with SEO channel experts on content creation to maximize reach
- Perform background research as needed
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams and clients
Subject matter requirements
- 5+ years copywriting experience
- Experience producing content in a digital marketing environment
- Strong writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills
- Extensive background working with Fortune 1000 enterprise clients
- Experience leading content-related client communications
- Be familiar with performance marketing KPIs, and unflustered by the need to flex or pivot content based on these data insights
- Prior exposure to working within a startup or small business
- Skilled at aligning expectations across team members and clients
- Passionate about working with people and teams
- Experience working with freelancers and contractors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Google Suite and related software
The heart of the matter…
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Copywriter with exceptional writing, communication, and organizational skills. This position will work closely with the Brand and Marketing team to craft copy for our digital mediums: website, long-form, emails, SMS, social media, landing pages, ads, etc. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and the ability to write in our clients’ voice while understanding the overall strategy and KPIs for each channel and project. The value delivered in this role is not solely copywriting. We’re looking for a communications expert who thinks critically about each piece through a marketing lens and finds a balance between messaging, KPIs, and maintaining brand voice.
At the end of the day…
More than “just” a copywriter, you’re right for us if you approach content creation with a mix of empathy (listening and understanding), science (research and considered idea distillation), and art (threading a tone to create a heartbeat in the written word).
Sounds like a unicorn? Nope, we believe you’re out there! Apply and let’s talk.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.