Subject matter requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an ABM role.
- Solid, demonstrated proficiency with both 6sense and Demandbase.
- Experience working with Fintech clients or experience building new ABM programs for mid-sized B2B companies.
- Ability to work with Sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
Client management requirements
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability with some Pacific Time Zone crossover.
- Extensive experience working directly with clients.
- Experience working remotely, including being comfortable with remote work-based tools such as Google Hangouts, Slack, and Google Calendar.
- Experience working as a team lead.
- Adept at leading client communications.
- Ability to align expectations across team members and clients.
- Ensure strategy and roadmap deliver on business objectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Responsive, organized, and reliable communication across all forms of communication.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the Sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts in 6Sense and Demandbase.
- Builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics, as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
- Setup, launch, and optimize campaigns in ABM software such as Demandbase, 6Sense, Engagio, etc.
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Apply today.
A collective, not an agency.
Apiary Digital® is a collective of experienced independent marketing consultants. We regularly bring in exciting client projects and match them with teams of consultants — all pre-vetted members of the Collective. We provide a fully curated, supported experience to both clients and consultants.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.