Subject matter requirements
- At least 5 years of SEM experience
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability with some Pacific Time Zone crossover
- Experience managing six-figure monthly budgets
- Deep platform expertise with AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Gemini
- Strong grasp of data-driven, direct response, KPI-driven lead gen marketing
- Google Shopping, GDN, YouTube ads experience a plus
- Kenshoo and other third-party platform experience a plus
Client management requirements
- Extensive experience working directly with clients
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working as a team lead
- Lead client communications
- Align expectations across team members and clients
- Ensure strategy and roadmap deliver on business objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Responsive, organized, and reliable communication across email, video conferencing, and tools like Slack and Google Apps for Work
- Develop SEM strategy, media, measurement, and implementation plans for campaigns, evergreen initiatives, product launches, and account restructures
- Conduct SEM audits including campaign structure, settings, landing page, ad copy, and conversion audits
- Develop optimization and growth roadmaps
- Execute keyword research and ad copy creation
- Execute campaign setup, build-outs, cleanup, launches, and regular optimizations
- Manage and monitor budgets and campaign performance
- Provide analysis, insights, and recommendations
- Develop and execute testing plans
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Apply today.
A collective, not an agency.
Apiary Digital® is a collective of experienced independent marketing consultants. We regularly bring in exciting client projects and match them with teams of consultants — all pre-vetted members of the Collective. We provide a fully curated, supported experience to both clients and consultants.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.