Performance Marketing Graphic Design Consultant
Distill abstract business concepts and client needs into elegant creative visual solutions.
Skills needed to be successful on projects
- Knowledge and experience in developing performance ads for social, email, DM, and blog/email marketing
- Ability to blend brand guidelines, creative direction, and campaign goals across multiple audiences, verticals, and geos
- Keen to contribute ideas and vigorously defend the strategic thinking that guides them
- Ability to produce finished creative for a diverse client roster, including highly technical B2B and D2C brands
- Knowledge and experience with motion graphics
- Knowledge of IG stories, IG Carousels, IG reels
- Knowledge and experience with video assets
- Knowledge and experience with custom icons, quote/callout graphics, charts/process graphics, and email headers.
- Pitch ideas confidently and present the creative vision clearly to clients
- Ensure all of the organization’s or client’s creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand look and feel
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and determine a plan that will ensure goals are met or exceeded
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Subject matter requirements
- 5+ years digital design experience
- 5+ years experience in project management
- 5+ years in performance marketing services
- 1+ year remote work experience
- Extensive background working with Fortune 1000 enterprise clients, producing visual assets that would be described as elevated, sophisticated, and/or refined.
- Fluent with and have access to Adobe CS and a motion graphics program such as After Effects or Premiere
- Leading client communications
- Prior exposure to working within a startup or small business
- Aligning expectations across team members and clients
- Strong project management skills
- Passionate about working with people and teams
- Experience working with freelancers and contractors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able and willing to be responsive at least 4 business hours per day
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Apply today.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Let’s get started!
Let’s get started!