Graphic Design Consultant
Distill abstract business concepts and client needs into elegant creative visual solutions.
Skills needed to be successful on projects
- Knowledge and experience in developing performance ads for social, email, DM, and digital
- Ability to blend brand guidelines, creative direction, and campaign goals across multiple audiences, verticals, and geos
- Willingness to contribute ideas and vigorously defend the strategic thinking that guides them
- Produce finished creative for use across multiple platforms
- Knowledge and experience with motion graphics
- Knowledge and experience with video assets
- Ability to animate (at least limited functionality)
- Pitch ideas confidently and present the creative vision clearly to clients
- Ensure all of the organization’s or client’s creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand look and feel
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and determine a plan that will ensure goals are met or exceeded
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Subject matter requirements
- 5+ years digital design experience
- 5+ years experience in project management
- 5+ years in performance marketing services
- 1+ year remote work experience
- Extensive background working with Fortune 1000 enterprise clients
- Fluent with and have access to Adobe CS and a motion graphics program such as After Effects or Premiere
- Leading client communications
- Prior exposure to working within a startup or small business
- Aligning expectations across team members and clients
- Strong project management skills
- Passionate about working with people and teams
- Experience working with freelancers and contractors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Google Suite or related software
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Apply today.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Let’s get started!
Let’s get started!