Subject matter requirements
- At least 5 years of Google Analytics experience
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability with some Pacific Time Zone crossover
- Expertise with Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Tealium, and/or Adobe
- Expert in Excel and Google Sheets
- Front-end website knowledge
- Mobile app tracking and analytics
- Google Analytics Certified (GAIQ) preferred
- Google Scripts, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics experience a plus
Client management requirements
- Extensive experience working directly with clients
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working as a team lead
- Lead client communications
- Align expectations across team members and clients
- Ensure strategy and roadmap deliver on business objectives
- Strong project management skills
- Responsive, organized, and reliable communication across email, video conferencing, and tools like Slack and Google Apps for Work
- Measurement strategy
- Consulting on marketing tech stack
- Marketing funnel reporting setup
- Tag implementation using GTM
- Event tracking using GTM
- Website data analysis
- GA/GTM implementations
- Website optimization and testing planning and execution
- User journey reporting and optimization
We’re looking to build our roster of digital marketing consultants for both immediate and potential future projects across a variety of clients. Apply today.
A collective, not an agency.
Apiary Digital® is a collective of experienced independent marketing consultants. We regularly bring in exciting client projects and match them with teams of consultants — all pre-vetted members of the Collective. We provide a fully curated, supported experience to both clients and consultants.
Apiary Digital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Program and employment policies of Apiary Digital are nondiscriminatory in regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.